|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector||Utilities & Renewables|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Thursday, 29 August 2019|
Based in Stoke, you will support customers and teams across the UK, so frequent travel and overnight stays will be a prominent feature with this role.
You will be responsible for the successful deployment of technical expertise within the water treatment division, successfully overseeing that quality and efficiency is being delivered by Engineers, Technicians and Sub-contractors.
As someone with a strong background in water treatment and legionella compliance, you will be responsible for providing a service in accordance with statutory and contractual compliance for the Legionella Control programme which will include the operation and control of Cooling Tower, Steam Boiler and closed heating / cooling systems.
The successful post holder will have:
• Recent technical experience in a water treatment / compliance role
• Working knowledge of legislation and guidelines associated to legionella and water compliance, including ACoP L8
• Relevant association with a professional body, such as Water Management Society
• Either a Degree (or equivalent) qualification in an appropriate scientific discipline OR NEBOSH / IOSH health and safety qualification
• Strong commercial acumen and customer focus
The salary bracket for this role is £40-50,000 plus company car or allowance + benefits.
To apply please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.