Abingdon, Oxfordshire | £65,000 + Bonus + Exceptional Benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a specialist global industrial technology manufacturer to recruit a Sustainability Manager in a newly created position. The organisation have over 4000 employees globally and this role is responsible for sustainability and community engagement across 6 large sites throughout Europe.
Responsibilities for the Sustainability Manager will include:
- Assessing environment and sustainability performance at each site and making recommendations for improvement
- Creating, mentoring, and leading a team of Environment and Sustainability Champions at each site to help drive change
- Creating, implementing and reporting on a broad range of metrics across environment and sustainability
- Leading and managing community engagement activities across the region and tracking progress
The successful Sustainability Manager will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role across environment, sustainability and community engagement
- A related degree (or equivalent) and membership of a relevant membership bodies
- Experience creating and reporting on key environment, sustainability and community metrics
- Prove track record in leading a virtual sustainability / environmental champion networks
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632. Ref JI3376
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Sustainability, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.