Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 plus bonus and benefits
We've been engaged by a specialist global industrial technology manufacturer to recruit a new Sustainability Lead. The organisation has circa 2000 employees globally and this role is responsible for leading and shaping sustainability strategy and implementation across large sites globally.
The Sustainability Lead will:
- Create, lead and implement a range of new initiatives in a dynamic forward-thinking environment
- Support and lead on sustainability strategy setting for the business
- Drive sustainability and change, both within functions and across functions
- Guide business divisions to make the most impactful changes for improved sustainability performance
- Lead cultural change to support sustainability
- Remain at cutting edge of what is happening in the world of sustainability
The Sustainability Lead will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role environment and sustainability
- A related degree (or equivalent) and membership of a relevant Membership Body
- Experience driving change and innovation on sustainability and environmental issues
- Proven track record in leading a virtual sustainability / environmental champion network
This is an opportunity to have major impact and influence on sustainability strategy and delivery in dynamic global organisation. For further details and to apply contact Michael Colton on or 01923 432 633
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Environment, Sustainability, Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the environment, health and safety industry from Environment, Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Environment, Health and Safety Advisor positions.