This privately-owned Roofing company with an expanding and diversifying business offering is now looking for a new Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager to join them and make a real difference.
The company operates as a Group with three business units. The role requires a strategic view to perform a; review, plan, implement process for them management of Health & Safety as the Group expands. Your background MUST be able to demonstrate experience of planning and implanting at a strategic level whilst still retaining a very hands-on approach.
The client is looking for;
- Minimum of Health & Safety Diploma / Degree
- CMIOSH or Grad IOSH with CPD to get CMIOSH soon.
- CDM 2015 Regulations
- Flat roofing
- Working at Heights
- Lifting Regulations
- Environmental Waste
- Strong knowledge of ISO 18001 / 14001 / 9001 systems
- Strategic planning & implementation
The role will be based from the clients Essex business for on average three days a week with the other days giving a mixture of; Head office, Site or home working.
Package on offer;
- £45,000 - £55,000 depending on level of experience
- Car allowance £7,000 per annum
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Holiday allowance- 21 days + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shutdown
- Hours - Monday – Friday; 8.00 am – 5.30 pm
The is a fantastic opportunity for you to develop & execute Health & Safety initiatives and would have a long-lasting impact on the culture of continuous improvement throughout the group. If you feel this is an opportunity not to be missed – Contact: Steve Hancock |Ref: 3647