Location: Yorkshire based (this position will involve working across the Yorkshire area in locations including: Normanton, Leeds and Bradford)
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (negotiable depending upon experience) + benefits Company car, bonus, etc.
Deliver SHEQ management responsibilities for the WSA Yorkshire Water contract
• Support and assist the Yorkshire Water Contracts SHEQ Manager on all SHEQ matters relating to WSA including processes and procedures, assurance and verification.
• Manage a team of advisors and inspectors across the WSA Yorkshire Water contractual area
• Undertake inspections / audits of contracts and identify areas for improvement.
• Provide SHEQ advice and support to operational personnel with the MUS Group SHEQ strategy.
• Delivery of MUS Group training courses, initiatives and events.
• Communicate regularly with the Yorkshire Water Contracts SHEQ Manager regarding issues identified, both internal and clients.
• Manage and participate in audits by internal and external bodies.
• Assist MUS Group and Yorkshire Water contracts with Incident and Accident investigations and provide Root Cause Analysis reports as directed.
• Participate in the creation of MUS Yorkshire Water briefings and presentations.
• Attend regularly Senior MUS Yorkshire Water and client contract meetings reporting on performance, initiatives compliance and assurance issues
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
• CMIOSH or working towards
• NEBOSH Construction/General Certificate / Diploma / BSc (Desirable)
• Relevant EUSR qualifications
• Environmental Qualifications – desirable
• Quality auditor or a solid understanding
• Strong communicator with an ability to manage SHEQ matters across the contractual area of operations.
• Ability to deliver contractual SHEQ initiatives and communications across the Yorkshire area
• Strong IT skills with the ability to produce spreadsheets, reports, alerts and presentations
• Experienced SHEQ professional with experience of operating in a larger geographical area with the ability to strategically champion the contractual SHEQ plan.
• Office will be situated in the Normanton/Leeds area – individual must be able to commute to this area on a daily basis
We want you to work with us! Apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button below
‘Morrison Utility Services values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to equal opportunities.’