Acre is delighted to be working exclusively with a prestigious and highly regarded fit-out and development specialist to identify an outstanding Safety, Health Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, entry-level candidate to be involved with and learn the administrative Health & Safety systems and processes within an established construction firm. The successful candidate will then progress to a more operational role to help deliver Health & Safety effectively across the business. The organisation will also offer full support in training and development, as well as fast paced progression through the IOSH membership scheme.
Key responsibilities include:
* Supporting the SHEQ team to help maintain the ISO and OHSAS standards
* Shadowing senior SHEQ colleagues on site visits and risk assessments
* Compiling and maintaining SHEQ statistics for all relevant live projects across the business
* Regularly monitoring and revising training records
* Remaining up to date with current legislation and changes to group policy and procedures, making sure that this is effectively communicated
This person will ideally have either 1-2 years experience in a SHEQ administrative position or a passion for Health & Safety and a desire to learn. You should also be detail focused, self motivated and capable of working both autonomously and in a team environment.
They will also have:
* Excellent influencing and networking skills
* A proven ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders
* Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
* A desire to learn quickly and adapt positively to changing business demands
This exciting opportunity will give an individual the chance to grow and develop whilst helping to shape SHEQ performance for an extremely successful, multi-award winning organisation. If you feel your experience is in line with the above, then please don't hesitate to apply.