|Salary||£45000 - £47000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 27 November 2019|
Role :- SHE Manager (single site)
Location :- Corby, Northamptonshire
Salary :- £45,000 per annum + Standard Benefits
Are you a proven SHE professional who is able to confidently engage and empower others in regards to safety? Are you sick of a desk bound SHE role, wanting to roll your sleeves up and enjoy being hands on and visible on the shop floor? Do you want make an actual difference and deliver change in a growing FMCG Company? Then this is the role for you !
Main responsibilities of the role :-
• Provide specialist H&S knowledge to the site
• Generate and promote a positive health and safety culture across the site.
• To assist in developing and implementing health and safety best practice, ensuring site complies with current health and safety legislation.
• Working proactively with Managers to establish and maintain safe systems of work and a safe environment for employees, visitors and contractors.
• Be a proactive member of the site senior leadership team and as such will be involved in a range of activities to engage in mutual support of colleagues in a team working culture.
• Implement measures to reduce the accident rate on site in line with Group strategy
• Deliver suite of activities in pursuance of the Group H&S strategy
• Coach and mentor workforce in key H&S skills to enable them to fulfil their H&S duties
Qualifications and required experience :-
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum
• Food Manufacturing experience or alternatively would welcome relevant general manufacturing background
• Able to engage, coach and influence others
• Strong communicator
• Empower others
• Proactive and pragmatic
Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.