A leading food manufacturing organisation is looking for a proven HSE professional to drive their performance on one of their major operations, based in North Yorkshire
The role requires a hands-on approach; the ability to engage on the shop-floor is just as important as engaging in the boardroom. The role will be working across a fast-paced and complex site, that vary in the type of risk. You will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organisation and will suit an enthusiastic individual with the ability to engage at all levels.
- Develop the HSE culture acrossthe site
- Work with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management
- To be the driving-force for HSE performance.
- Support the senior management team in developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture
- Hold the NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent qualification
- A recognised environmental qualification is desirable
- Proven leadership skills – Demonstrate the ability to engage and influence others
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Experience of working in a fast-paced and high risk environment. Ideally have FMCG experience.
Ref: LT 13561