SHE Advisor role in Bury St Edmunds/ Ipswich, £40-45K, flexible working, company car, Utilities sector
Your new company
You will be working for a leading utility service provider, where you can develop your future. The company is focused on delivering efficiently through developing innovative ways of working to ensure excellence in service to their clients and customers whilst satisfying the regulator demands.
Your new role
As SHE Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Providing safety, health and environmental advice
- Undertaking site SHE inspections and periodical audits
- Investigating incidents
- Providing reports and recommendations
What you'll need to succeed
- The ability to drive a positive and proactive SHE culture within the region
- The ability to support teams to carry out their roles and responsibilities
- You will need to hold a NEBOSH General Certificate
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 Standards
- Experience within the power industry would be beneficial
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary of between £40-45,000
- Company car (or car allowance)
- Flexible and Agile working
- Matched pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- 26 days annual leave
- Free life assurance
- Company rewards including discounted shopping
What you need to do now
The closing date for applications for this position is the 16th of January 2020.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.