A leading UK electrical utility contractor, is seeking a SHE Advisor to work across their multitude of utility projects. The role would be based from their office in either the North West, covering sites in the North & Scotland. This represents an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking SHE team and develop your career further within the growing utilities sector.
- Reporting into the Regional SHEQ Manager; you will be responsible for carrying out SHEQ audits and inspections as required, collating data and producing reports on SHEQ performance for management, and acting as a genuine coach and advisor at site level to employees of all levels on SHEQ issues
- You will be working across a variety of utility projects across the UK. These sites will be diverse in their nature and level of risk.
- Activities involved could include planned and responsive maintenance work, installation of security and perimeter fencing with associated civil engineering works, specialist, confined space working and other areas of multi-utility work
- NEBOSH Certificate level qualification is required; NEBOSH Construction Certificate would be desirable
- Relevant experience in a SHE Advisory role within a utilities or civil engineering environment
- A proactive and forward-thinking approach to Safety, Health and Environment, with the ability to influence positively at site level in particular
- Based from either one of their satellite offices and able to travel regionally across the North West as required.