This highly visible position will be the primary interface between the Parliamentary Safety Team and the Parliamentary Maintenance Services Team (PMST). One of the core purposes of the post is to assist the Head of Maintenance to create and maintain a climate in which staff in PMST feel safety has high value and that they are clear about their (safety) responsibilities and PMST (safety) aims and objectives.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Demonstrable general and maintenance related safety experience across a diverse portfolio of safety risk.
- Experience in the development and implementation of successful risk management strategies which reflect policy documentation and improve safety standards.
- Strong written and oral communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to inclusively influence and build strong working relationship.
- Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
To apply, please use the House of Commons application form and respond to each of the criteria marked for application stage on the job description.
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description.