|Salary||£38000 - £48000 per annum|
|Posted||30 days ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 17 July 2019|
This role has the balance of requiring the technical expertise of a health and safety professional but also the softer skills of a motivated, team player who knows how to influence and move forward a culture that requires engagement at a levels.
This is an all-encompassing health and safety position. You will be responsible for managing the lower tier COMAH regulations that the site falls under ensuring the site is adhering to all company and regulatory requirements. You will work to improve the culture by driving a behavioural safety programme, lead on all risk assessments, investigate accidents and root cause analysis. You will manage all contractors on site ensure they understand their responsibilities and that the wider business have their training up to date.
What experience is require/desired:
• COMAH experience is essential for this role ideally within a chemical manufacturing business.
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) is desired but NEBOSH Certificate (or equivalent) is also consider with the right experience as above.
• Proficient in management systems and Microsoft packages.
• Behavioural changed experience.
• Someone who is a team player, is patient, can influence behaviours and engage at all levels.
• Strong communicator and persuasive.
If this position is of interest to you then please apply or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.