Senior Health & Safety Business Partner (Construction) | London | £45,000 to £55,000 + travel & benefits
We're working with a dynamic and fast-growing Health and Safety Consultancy to secure a Senior Health and Safety Partner to project manage and lead on a range of construction projects across Central and Greater London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and professional consultancy and develop your career further.
The company has an excellent reputation in the industry and is looking to build on their success over the coming years with exciting plans to grow.
The overall purpose of the role is to provide high quality Health and Safety services to company clients in line with the overall company objectives.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Health & Safety Partner:
- Project manage and lead on a variety of assignments across the construction division
- Deliver and schedule health and safety inspections, audits and reviews on behalf of principal contractors and specialist subcontractors
- Provision of Construction Phase Plans and Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS)
- Assist in creating Health and Safety policies and site-based management systems where required
- Provision of Fire Risk Assessments and Traffic Management Plans as required
- Provide Health and Safety training and complete accident / incident investigations
Essential experience and qualifications for the Senior Health & Safety Partner:
- Minimum of NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate / IOSH membership
- CSCS Card is desirable
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, experience in a client facing role
- Previous experience in a construction, civils or high risk related environment
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Clean UK driving license
This is a great opportunity to work across a wide range of client sites and environments, with a company that has a excellent client base and clear growth strategy. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply or call on 01923 432 633.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Advisor, through to Health and Safety Director positions.