I have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join one of the countries leading specialist civil engineering companies working on a number of rail projects. The role will be home based and covering projects across the South East with the occasional travel further afield. The ideal candidate will have 3 years' + experience in safety, ideally within a heavy civil engineering environment, rail projects would have a distinct advantage.
- Implementation and ongoing maintenance support of all the Health, Safety, Environmental management systems
- Ensure all internal training for managers and employees is appropriate
- To lead, direct and mentor health, safety and environmental (HSE) support personnel.
- To promote a positive health and safety culture.
- Provision of support to assigned “internal customer managers” in delivering safety leadership.
- Demonstrate knowledge and transfer experience of health, safety & environmental (HSE) Legislation across the division of the business.
- Tech IOSH minimum
- Recognised industry Health and Safety qualification, e.g. BSc or NEBOSH Diploma, IEMA Practitioner.
- Experience of managing Environment, Health and Safety on multi-discipline projects.
- Working knowledge of Highways and rail industries
Reference: PMu - 13910