Senior Health and Safety Advisor | Construction
London | £40,000 to £50,000 + Car + benefits
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a leading civil engineering and RC frame construction contractor to recruit a Senior Health and Safety Advisor. Supported by the Group Health & Safety Manager, this is great opportunity to join a successful business with excellent opportunities for career advancement.
The role will be responsible for advising and implementing on safety issues across a range of projects within London and the South East.
Responsibilities of the Senior Health and Safety Advisor will include:
- Conducting regular site inspections and audits across a range of construction projects
- Providing competent Health & Safety advice to employees and ensure all company systems, procedures and policies are complied with
- Advise on the practical implementation of safe systems of work and construction phase plans
- Conducting training, toolbox talks, inductions and investigating incidents where required
- Identifying areas for improvement and reporting on the findings
The successful Senior Health and Safety Advisor will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role ideally from within construction or civil engineering, RC Frame experience is an advantage
- Minimum of NEBOSH Certificate or NCRQ Certificate and preferably membership of IOSH
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to develop and grow
This is a great opportunity for someone to further develop their health and safety career with a leading specialist contractor. For further details and to apply please contact Emily Dainton on or 01923 432 634
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and Safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.