A leading global financial services and asset management company has engaged Acre to source a Health & Safety Advisor for a 9-month contract with a potential permanent option at the end of the term. You will be based within the city of London and reporting into the Health & Safety Manager. You will receive autonomy to manage a diverse portfolio of assets where your expert advise will be key to driving the safety culture forward.
- Drive the H&S management strategy aligned to current legislation, industry best practice and the business operations.
- Manage and conduct agreed inspection and audit regimes (including DSE assessments) to ensure the effective delivery of agreed strategy. Oversee the closure of actions arising from these regimes.
- Provide guidance and advice on, and demonstrate leadership in, health and safety risk management.
- Support with preparation of management reports for a variety of stakeholders.
- Assist with the management and development of the H&S Management System in accordance with, and maintain certification to, ISO 45001 standard and the ethos of continual improvement.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor who is looking to step into a more senior role where a nuanced approach to your delivery of safety will be essential. Your capacity to engage and communicate will be crucial to your ability drive the safety agenda for the business.
The successful Candidate will have
- An appropriate professional qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate, NCRQ or equivalent; Display Screen Equipment (DSE) qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrable experience of engaging positively and building relationships.
- A professional and proactive in approach and style, excellent relationship building ability, and the ability to coach and influence change, by working in partnership and collaboration across the business.
- The ability to manage concurrent activities and multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
If you are looking to join a globally recognised and award-winning company that puts safety and wellbeing at the heart of their operations, this is the perfect opportunity to take your career to the next level - don't delay and apply now.