Acre has been engaged exclusively by a world - leading pharmaceutical manufacturer to introduce a Senior Safety & Environmental Specialist to join their EHS team in Brinny, West Cork, Ireland.
You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of influencing others in a similar position combined with a strong knowledge of EHS Programs.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- You will lead programs to continuously improve safety & environmental programs on site.
- Coach and develop others on site regarding all EHS matters and EHS Programs.
- Monitor developments in EHS regulations and interpretations by regulatory agencies, advising site management of relevant changes.
- Development and implementation of site strategies to ensure 100% compliance
- Lead and implement improvement to EHS Management systems
- Develop and deliver EHS training to the site
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations and implement and follow up on CAPA's.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Safety & Environmental Specialist from a technical background to join an organisation offering excellent career development.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree within a technical discipline with a post-grad EHS qualification would be preferable.
- Engineering background, ideally pharmaceutical, chemical or an alternative highly regulated industry.
- Minimum 10 years-experience within a similar position.
- Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has a high level of initiative, energy and motivation who in return will offer them continuous career development and growth with a fantastic package and relocation fee if applicable.
Please do not hesitate to apply, interviews are happening ASAP!