An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Energy Engineer to take a step up into a Senior Role with a Global Leader in Consultancy in the Built Environment. This position will see you work on a diverse range of projects with professional development, training and progression opportunities.
- Working on projects from design stage of energy strategy and feasibility through to completion.
- Integrate Energy Generation into building developments.
- Leading multidisciplinary teams in Energy Engineering projects.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Energy Engineering.
- Chartered Engineer with Degree in Energy or Mechanical Engineering.
- Experienced working on energy generation and distribution projects from design stage, strategy and feasibility to completion.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
Reference: HG 13665