An exciting opportunity has arisen within a global Pharmaceutical Research business for a Senior EH&S Specialist, working within the EH&S EMEA team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring EH&S compliance in all of the EMEA commercial offices, working closely with HSE, Facilities and site-based teams.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Conduct and/or support risk assessments and other consultancy services to control workplace hazards.
- Support and manage interactions between sites in EMEA, Asia and Latin America, working with Consultants and arrange gap assessments, risk assessments, training, SOP development, ergonomic assessments & general coordination of site visits.
- Environmental Corporate requirements; assist with any corporate requirements in sustainability.
- Manage the Incident Reporting Tool - manage administrative requirements, training for sites and administrative tasks involved in rolling out updated tool to EMEA region.
- Assist with the roll out of the driver safety 'global/EMEA' tool.
- Managing Ergonomics Program (UK - more hands on) and other EMEA sites (advice, awareness, data gathering), including programme implementation, where required
- Raise purchase orders, liaising with suppliers, resolving EHS payment issues, general administration when needed, ensuring in line with budget.
- Manage Campaigns for EMEA, assisting EHS Manager in identifying and rolling out EHS campaigns across all EMEA, LATAM & Asia sites
- Manage EHS content for webpages & Newsletter - assist EHS Manager in producing new version in alignment with EHS FC and Facilities EMEA.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial HSE specialist to join a global operation with significant exposure to multiple global sites.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years' work experience within an EH&S role within the private sector and office environments.
- NEBOSH Certificate or minimum equivalent- essential.
- Educated to degree level or NEBOSH Diploma - essential.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to sites you would be responsible for - essential.
- Stakeholder management experience.
Please do not hesitate to apply to this excellent opportunity, interviews are happening ASAP.