To work as a Senior CDM Consultant on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects covering many different construction sectors throughout the UK, including healthcare, commercial offices, education, retail, mixed use and residential schemes.
- Undertake Principal Designer and CDM duties including site visits, preparation of the pre-construction documentation and F10's.
- Attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
- Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner with clients, designers, contractors and others and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
- Relevant industry experience or HNC, HND in a construction-related topic.
- NEBOSH construction certificate would be highly advantageous, however training can be provided to obtain this.
- Self-Motivated and demonstrate initiative with a proactive approach to work.
This role is ideal for a recent safety graduate or a construction professional looking to take a step into a challenging yet rewarding environment developing as a Health, Safety & CDM professional. If you are interested in the role and would like to find more then call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551