A globally renowned Construction Consultancy is looking to appoint a Health, Safety and Quality Lead to provide strategic leadership and technical advice across their rail function. The ideal candidate will be well versed with both Health & Safety and Quality systems and will have a proven track record in developing new business. There is plenty of opportunity to grow in this role as our client is looking for an individual to grow a team and act as a Senior Leader within the Safety Health and Quality Function.
- This role will see responsibility for scoping, developing and delivering Health Safety and Quality solutions specifically for rail clients.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders in order to develop SHQ services across a large client base, utilise existing relationships as well as taking responsibility for driving new business development .
- Act as a technical expert for the rail function, developing business improvement schemes within Health Safety and Quality
- Grow a team of experienced SHQ professionals, providing coaching and leadership
- CMIOSH or Grad IOSH working towards CMIOSH
- Demonstrable Health Safety and Quality experience within the rail environment
- Clear business development experience, previously worked in a consultancy environment
- Lead Auditor Qualification would be preferred