|Salary||£28000 - £31000 per annum|
|Posted||20 days ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 29 September 2019|
This is an amazing opportunity for someone in a similar role who wants to work for a global business under the guidance of an experienced manager or someone who has been doing elements of a health and safety role but is looking their first position in health and safety.
This organisation operate on a Global scale across 27 countries but the Northampton site has a real family feel about it. There are just shy of 200 staff on site across two facilities; manufacturing, R&D and office space. They design and manufacture products for industries including scientific and medical through to automotive.
Key responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
• Support maintenance of health & safety and environmental management system documentation and audit against ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and internal procedures.
• Monitor and report system elements and collect, process, analyse and report data on everything from health and safety systems, training and KPIs.
• Create risk assessments and method statements.
• Support investigation of accidents, incidents and near misses including analysis and reporting.
• Assist the management of emergency procedures including regular drills.
• Prepare and deliver in-house training material to employees.
• Full UK Driving License.
• Experience of creating risk assessments & method statements, doing safety inspections and working with ISO management systems.
• Good skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• NEBOSH general certificate and IOSH Technical Member.
• Experience of Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint.
• Held a similar level role as an advisor, office or coordinator.
• Experience in a manufacturing, engineering or electrical company.
Does this sound like you and your experience? Are you interested in applying for this position?
Please send across your CV to email@example.com or call Aisling on 0121 454 5000 quoting reference 441103721.