Gallagher Ltd is looking for a full time Safety Advisor to work on its sites across Kent and the South East.
Gallagher is Kent’s premier building, civil engineering, aggregates and property company. With over 45 years’ experience, we deliver our services to exceptionally high standards and are committed to benefit the communities we serve and the environment in which we live.
The role involves:
- Reporting to the HSEQ Manager
- Site based (will only hot desk at head office for meetings / when required)
- Routine site inspections – Kent / Essex / East Sussex
- Onsite training when not carrying out inspections as above (abrasive wheels / CAT & Genny / Face fit / LOLER inspection / Slinger)
- Accident / incident investigations
- Identify training needs of workforce through observation & liaison with site teams
- Assist (not do) with RA/MS preparation. Look ahead to future works
- Assist with / complete lift plans
- Assist not police!
- Team member
- Minimum NEBOSH Construction Certificate / Tech IOSH qualified
- Experienced in civils / groundworks. Building experience advantageous
The Ideal candidate will be:
- Kent / Essex based
- Environment qualification advantageous
- Have training experience to deliver qualifications in CAT & Genny / Abrasive wheels / Face Fit tester
- Ideally lifting ops appointed person qualified or prepared to achieve
- IT literate
Salary dependent on experience
Please send covering letter, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES