An opportunity has arisen for a Regional Safety, Health & Quality Coach to join a leading Waste Management organisation. Newcastle is the ideal base location and you'll be responsible for roughly 20 sites across the North East. You will be providing a high quality service to operational sites, facilities and locations and ensure the successful local delivery and implementation of the company SHQ strategy.
- Support site teams to implement group Safety, Health and Quality procedures.
- Engaging with local enforcement authorities and agencies on Quality, Health & Safety issues.
- Assist in compilation of Safety, Health & Quality management arrangements to ensure retention of ISO accreditation.
- Provide Safety, Health and Quality coaching for all levels of operational teams.
- Waste, logistics or relatable industry experience desirable.
- At least 3 years' experience in Health, Safety & Quality.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- Environmental awareness qualification desirable (CIEH certificate, IEMA foundation certificate in Environmental Management)