Acre has been engaged by a market leading medical device business in the Weybridge area of Surrey, to introduce a Regional Quality Specialist into the business.
This is an exciting time to join the business due to changes in industry regulations, allowing you to really shape and define the Quality Management System and new processes that ensure compliance.
You will be required to lead process improvements across the business and be able to articulate & coach employees regarding this across all levels; collaborating locally and overseas with internal and external contacts.
As the Regional Quality Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the establishment and implementation of QMS processes.
- Conduct regional Quality SME reviews of QMS documents.
- Conduct internal audits, managing findings across multiple regions.
- Manage the regional NCR process; maintaining communication across the gobal and regional teams on NCR escalations and subsequent CAPA's.
- Support NPI within the region by working closely with process owners.
- Embed and lead a culture of continuous improvement
- Collaborate, motivate and coach others regards to Quality related processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality professional's looking to develop further in their Quality career within a secure business that can offer excellent development and progression.
In addition, the successful candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a Quality focused role.
- English speaking and an excellent communicator.
- Ability to lead with proven examples of leadership.
- Understanding and knowledge of Continuous Improvement methodologies and processes.
If you are passionate about Quality and are looking for a position that will allow you to shape & define processes as well as develop your skills further, please do not hesitate to apply!