A FTSE-100 multinational retailer has partnered with Acre to help source a Regional Operational Risk Manager to join their team for a 6-month contract. You will be reporting into the Head of Operational Risk with the task for driving sustainable improvements and ensuring quality standards are met within over 200 sites across the UK.
- Providing risk management expertise to uphold the quality standards in food safety, integrated pest management, consumer and environmental protection and trading law compliance, across multiple sites.
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders and delivering expert advise on how to identify risks, create change and drive improvements through support, feedback and coaching within the retail stores.
- Sharing compliance and risk insight with the central teams and other key stakeholders, to enable the development of robust standards, processes and risk registers.
- Offering specialist support in managing complex pest issues, low food hygiene ratings, environmental contamination incidents and product safety investigations.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced health & safety professional with a background as an Environmental Health Officer. Your ability to engage and communicate will be key to enabling people to take ownership of the quality and safety standards of their colleagues and customers.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- A degree in Environmental Health or equivalent qualifications.
- Practical experience as an Environmental Health Officer.
- Demonstrable understanding of how to engage with senior stakeholders.
- A strong background and understanding of food safety.
This position offers a great opportunity to take up a strategic role within a global retail and distribution business, with the opportunity to effect real change across sites and drive quality excellence. If you are interested, then please don't hesitate to apply.