A global leisure organisation is looking to appoint a Regional HSE Manager who will be responsible for the developing and driving the HSE agenda across 12 diverse operations. This is a role that requires proven HSE management and the ability to engage at all levels of an organisation. Please note the role is based in Sydney and candidates require existing working rights/ visa for Australia.
- Develop and deliver new and appropriate HSE programmes.
- Oversee the setting of HSS competency/training requirements
- Design and deploy communication and engagement arrangements for the HSE team
- Ensure suitable and sufficient HSS content is integrated into Core, Management, Leadership and training programmes
- Develop safety culture specific programme components for deployment across the operating Groups
- Proven HSE qualifications.
- Relationship building capability with the ability to engage stakeholders across the business
- Innovative and forward thinker within the H&S discipline
- Excellent management skills
- Existing working rights for Australia is essential