If you embrace change and are of an innovative disposition this brand new role may be for you. A fantastic opportunity for a Quality Manager to take up a newly created role within a support services company who provide outstanding customer service. This unique role will require a candidate with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to see the bigger picture across large scale contracts whilst providing workable recommendations.
This is a specialist technical writing role with responsibility for the preparation and compilation of pre-construction HSQE documentation. Candidates with experience across Rail, Highways England and National Grid would be the ideal.
Ideally you will be commutable across Milton Keynes, Coventry and Northampton and the ideal candidate will be able to highlight their previous experience in operational quality with a strong health and safety focus. You must be working within a similar role currently.
This unique role offers the successful candidate a competitive salary, car, share options, company pension, discounted BUPA, semi-annual bonuses scheme and professional training and development.
The successful candidate will be required to :
- Understand client contractual obligations at tender stage and ensure the bid, estimating and ops team are all informed
- Assist the process throughout supported by relevant teams and ensure outputs are achieved through a robust internal audit process
- Drive performance outcomes following contractual reviews
- Support the bid management team.
- Review currently systems and processes.
- Complete process reviews
- Co-ordinate company's auditors
- Attend regular HSQE briefings.
This role requires a strong self-starter, if it sounds like a role for you call Sharron on 0208 420 4064 for more information or click apply and send your CV. My client is actively interviewing.