|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Posted||13 days ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 4 September 2019|
This will be an all-encompassing Quality and HSE systems role focusing on ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 ensuring the business are full compliant, auditing and improving the standards. You will be responsible for scheduling all internal and external audits, taking the lead on them, creating new policies, procedures and processes and working closely with the team and the sites to ensure high level of compliance.
You must be someone who has a real attention to detail, very pragmatic and a strong communicator. Although you have the support of the team, you will be self-motivated and can work autonomously. You must understand the goals of the team and be driven to meet these, show a customer driven attitude and effectively influence strategies. In this role you will manage a lot of change and its important you roll this out effectively.
Background and Qualifications:
• Experience in a similar role ideally in a high risk engineering type environment .
• ISO 9001 experience is essential with working knowledge of ISO 14001 and 45001
• Lead auditor the ISO systems, ideally ISO 9001 but the others would be helpful.
• Auditing experience including closing any actions that come off the back of this.
• Full UK Driving licence and commuter literate.
If you are interested in this position, please apply or send your up to date CV to email@example.com. Please not the closing date for this role is 19th August.