Quality & Compliance Manager
Your new company
I am currently working on behalf of my client a construction company based in the Greater Manchester area for a Quality and Compliance manager to join their team. Project values range up to over £12 million. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an organisation that invests in their employees.
Your new role
- Ensure consistent quality and compliance standards are applied across all departments
- Your role will involve the auditing of the ISO14001 and ISO9001 systems
- Ensure company systems are compliant with quality standards
- Carry out quality audits
- Lead the ongoing control and monitoring of compliance with approved practices and procedures
- Ensure company policies, process and procedures are reviewed annually
- Responsible for ensuring all departments are compliant with legislation, standards and procedures
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful for this role you will be a Trained internal auditor and have good working knowledge of ISO 9001.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary, car allowance, agile working as well as other excellent benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.