YOUR NEW COMPANY
A leading Facilities Management company is looking for a QHSE Director to join their central team in London. This is an opportunity to join a business unit that is growing massively and to support the development and ensure the delivery of the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental strategy, policy and processes, supporting the leadership team.
YOUR NEW ROLE
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implement the Divisional QHSE business plan and objectives in line with the Group strategic QHSE plan
- Ensuring appropriate day-to-day support and guidance to the team, supply partners and customers
- Providing appropriate direction to the team to ensure BU leaders and Customers expectations are understood and delivered, as far as is reasonable, enabling suitable and sufficient management of risk exposures
- Direct and manage the team to ensure delivery of QHSE management system audits designed to maintain compliance with both Divisional and Group policy and strategy
- Ensure an annual schedule is maintained of appropriate and necessary internal and supplier audits.
- Leading and facilitate necessary dialogue to ensure appropriate specialist QHSE resource requirements are established at all times.
- Leading and support the development of initiatives and best practice activities in all areas of QHSE management, and promote and maintain the behaviours and values of the company
- Leading the development and maintenance of the Divisional QHSE training strategy.
- Ensuring QHSE 'Champions' are established throughout the Business.
- Managing the Divisional relationship with externally sourced QHSE resource as required.
- Ensuring the achievement of agreed Divisional functional standards and service level agreements.
- Compiling appropriate performance reports for the Division and maintain performance monitoring, analysis and review against established metrics and standards to drive improvements
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
To be considered for this position you will have a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent) as a minimum, be CMIOSH (or working towards) and come ideally from a FM or Property Management background.
WHAT YOU'LL GET IN RETURN
You'll be offered a salary ranging from £65k to £80k plus car allowance and bonus.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.