Health and Safety Advisor
€50,000 - €55,000 plus transport
A rapidly expanding and ambitious contractor is seeking to bolster its EHS function with the appointment of a HSE Advisor covering a number of projects throughout the Dublin area. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with forward thinking, progressive company.
- Provide front line Health and Safety advice and guidance to the project teams
- Working autonomously and managing own workload
- Based on the company’s major projects throughout Dublin, with excellent exposure to major contracting environments
- Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety with an excellent opportunity to influence key stakeholders
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a forward-thinking business
- Ideally Grad IOSH, with a diploma level qualification (or equivalent)
- NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum (ideally Construction)
- 3 Years+ H&S experience within construction or civil engineering based activities
- Full UK driving licence
- An understanding of CDM and safety management systems
Reference - ZB13740.