Health & safety consultant
Your new company
Hays are recruiting for a company that is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world's most complex challenges.
Your new role
- Managing the role of Principal Designer under the CDM Regulations
- Providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients
- Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Risk Committee and required client presentations/assessments
- Review and agreement of fee proposals prepared by other staff
- Executing and completing projects
- Providing point of contact for client(s)
- Project Manager on ePM
- Ensuring projects are technically correct
- Ensuring QA and Health and Safety Responsibilities are discharged
- Management of the overall team - review of projects, sold time, GM, NM etc
- Line management of staff at various levels
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualified
- Experience in design/construction
- Experience in Health & Safety
- NEBOSH General Certificate / Construction Certificate
- Membership of Association for Project Safety
- NEBOSH Diploma (not essential)
What you'll get in return
As well as receiving a competitive salary, you'll also have the opportunity to explore flexible working arrangements.
Core benefits include 25 days' annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee.
You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You'll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.