A global consultancy who are currently working on a magnitude of major UK projects is currently seeking a Principal Consultant who is able to provide fire risk management services to their clients across London and the South East. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well renowned consultancy who have an outstanding pipeline of work. The successful candidate will be expected to work autonomously and manage their own diary. There may be occasional opportunity to work internationally in this role.
- Provide strategic fire risk management services to a range of clients across the construction, infrastructure, commercial and public sectors.
- Carry out fire management audits for clients
- Undertake fire risk assessments and preparation of fire evacuation plans
- Support with business development through bid support, attendance of networking events (potentially to speak at such events) and technical articles.
- 5 years + experience in a practical fire risk management role
- Minimum of CFPA European Diploma in Fire Prevention or equivalent
- Proven track record of business development would be beneficial