|Salary||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 29 June 2019|
Typically projects range from £5 million to £100 million across a variety of sectors. You will be an ambassador for the business and work closely with clients and architects to provide technical expertise and approve designs. Working with existing clients as well as delivering to new clients and building strong relationships utilising a professional demeanour and instilling confidence.
• Demonstrate you are currently fulfilling a Principal Designer role.
• Experience working for a consultancy in a similar role.
• Able to managing client relationships and build confidence.
• Work with architects to approve designs.
• Health and Safety qualified i.e. NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent as a minimum.
• Ideally you will be degree educated.
• Career driven and value the opportunity to progress quickly.
In return you will receive a package which includes a basic salary of around £50-55,000, car allowance and professional memberships paid.