|Salary||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Posted||14 days ago|
|Apply by||Saturday, 28 December 2019|
To be considered for this Operational Safety Supervisor:
• NEBOSH Certificate (Oil & Gas) or NEBOSH General Cert
• IOSH Working Safely
• Management development
• Previous experience managing a COMAH site
• Ability to lead, motivate and influence staff at all levels
• Good verbal communication skills
The Safety Operations Supervisor will:
• Ensure all site operations (including satellite sites) comply with the Safety Management System.
• Provide leadership and promote Process/Occupational Safety awareness.
• Ensure Operational schedules are met.
• Ensure all Operational staff comply with appropriate Operational Procedures.
• Responsible for the Operation/effectiveness of the site SSOW processes.
This role is offering fantastic benefits and a salary of up to 45k
If this role is of interest please email james.uddin@hserecruitment .co.uk or call 0121 454 5000