Occupational Health Manager | Uxbridge | £47,000 + Car and Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a leading construction and civil engineering company. The organisation has an extensive track record of successful operation in the UK and are going through a major growth phase. The solutions provided by the company include major projects across the built environment and they play a key role in the successful delivery of many of the UK's largest infrastructure projects.
Responsibilities for the Occupational Health Manager will include:
- Leading on the development, promotion and co-ordination of the health and wellbeing programs
- Documenting and accurately reporting injuries and illnesses within the workplace and constantly assessing opportunities for improvement.
- Acting as a key point of contact for health and wellbeing across the company and providing professional support and advice.
- Monitor health and wellbeing performance, making recommendations and implementing improvement action points
The successful Occupational Health Manager will have:
- Previous experience in an occupational health and wellbeing role, ideally from within construction, civil engineering or a related field.
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills are all essential.
- Degree level qualification (or equivalent) within Occupational Health and Safety.
This position would suit a creative and passionate induvial who is keen to drive new ideas and initiatives forward across occupational health. For further information or to discuss your career, contact James Irwin on or call 01923 432 632.
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.