A global property management company with a varied portfolio have partnered with Acre to help them source a junior health & safety professional to join their team for a 12-month fixed term contract. You will be working closely within a highly experienced safety team and will be instrumental to the organisations strategy of driving the health & safety culture forward.
The key requirements
- Engaging with the regional offices to support and provide safety training where necessary
- Overseeing the operation of the regional offices audit program, management of the appointed supplier and issuing of associated reports through an online platform
- Taking ownership of safety management documentation and ensuring it remains up to date
- Assisting with the management and administration the environmental management system
This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified safety professional looking for an entry level role. Your ability to engage with your colleagues along with your passion for health & safety will be the cornerstone to your success.
To be successful you will need
- NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A pragmatic and democratic attitude to safety
If you are looking to join an award-winning property consultancy that puts professional development at the heart of their business, this is the perfect opportunity for you to jump start your career in safety. Don't delay and apply now.