A global manufacturer is currently seeking an interim H&S Administrator to assist with the day to day running of health and safety duties. Liaising directly with the group health and safety manager you will be tasked with staff training and inductions, maintaining a visible presence and general administration duties such as updating COSHH etc. You will have experience in a similar role in a manufacturing environment and will be qualified to NEBOSH General certificate level or equivalent. This will be an initial 3 month position and will pay a day rate circa £150 or equivalent hourly rate.
- Maintaining a visible site H&S presence and engaging with colleague at all levels
- Updating risk assessments, COSHH and other H&S admin duties
- Training and inducting colleagues when needed
- Qualified to NEBOSH general level or equivalent
- Able to communicate and engage at all levels
- Experience within manufacturing