A major player in infrastructure services requires and HSE Manager to cover multiple high value projects across London and the South of England that support our national electricity infrastructure. A key aspect of the role is to provide HSE leadership across all projects. The position will support company management on all issues relating to HSE and ensure the availability of competent people to meet business requirements across the region.
- Promote an enthusiastic HSE culture that delivers positive commitment to, and engages all employees in, continuous performance improvement
- Lead and provide functional management of HSE personnel under their control
- Management Client HSE interface
- Leading Planning, coordination and delivery of internal audits Close out of assurance actions in a timely manner ensuring that findings are reported and shared appropriately and opportunities for improvement sought.
- Ensure that risk and method statements are fully fit for purpose, have been fully reviewed and authorised accordingly
- Maintain positive relationships with Client Representatives and Project Management to ensure Client and business needs are understood and achieved
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent experience
- Degree in Engineering, HSE or an associated subject
- IOSH Membership (Chartered or working towards chartership)
- Knowledge of the Power/ Utilities Sector with previous DNO interface
- Incident Investigation
- Demonstrable skill in creating and maintaining Management Systems, Environmental Management, Occupational Health, HSSE Management and Security Management