Join one of the UK's leading Ports
An exciting opportunity has arisen within HSEQ for a Specialist to join the team. You will provide support and guidance on all aspects of HSEQ by ensuring compliance, mitigating any risks and implementing measures across the Port to support and promote the zero harm vision.
- A NEBOSH Diploma or a Level 6 qualification
- Chartered Membership of a relevant professional body, e.g. IOSH or working towards chartered membership
- Extensive experience of working in a similar role
- Evidence of promoting a positive H&S culture as well as experience of developing and implementing health and safety policies, conducting risk assessments, accident/incident investigations and inspections
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise work and meet deadlines