|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Posted||3 months ago|
|Apply by||Sunday, 21 July 2019|
In summary this role is about making sure the right measures are in place, the business is compliant but then ensure working practices are being challenged and continually being improved as they are the driving force for positive change. As the dedicated hseq professional on site you will be the person at the coalface really pushing for improvements. If successful you will be tasked with managing the safety culture and developing health and safety, through improving communication and ownership of safety.
A snapshot of your responsibilities:
• Investigating of accidents, incidents and near misses
• Drive improvements on culture
• Ensure compliance with systems, policies and procedures
• Create and improve new processes, procedures and risk assessments
• Support the quality assurance department, managed the customer complaints procedure is effective, build up relationships with them and ensure that the department offers and meeting current and future business needs.#
• Training needs are met
Background, experience and qualifications:
• Diploma level qualified in health and safety ideally but may have to look at NEBOSH Cert. if you have the right background and personality fit
• General Manufacturing experience
• ISO systems experience- 9001 and 18001.
• Organised and disciplined
• Able to plan and strategise, working to their own initiative
• Attention to detail
• Engaging and hands on
If you are interested in the role then please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.