Acre are pleased be have been retained by a globally renowned facilities management business to identify a new Director of Health, Safety, environment and quality for one of their UK Divisions. This is a senior role and will be accountable to the EMEA Director with operational responsibility into the divisional exec.
This is an important and varied role, you'll need to identify, develop and ensure the divisional strategy is fully aligned with the group's overarching goals and vison. You will also ensure collaborative working partnerships with various key internal stakeholders, customers and supply chain partners to ensure working practices are consistently high across the whole team.
- Develop, implement, manage and review the business strategy to ensure the plan and objectives are in line with and support the wider Group
- Provide the focal point for specialist strategic expertise and ensure appropriate day-to-day support and guidance to the team, supply partners and customers
- Direct the team to ensure delivery of relevant management system audits designed to maintain compliance with both business and Group policy and strategy
- Manage the Business resource requirements while leading and facilitating necessary dialogue to ensure appropriate specialist resource requirements are always in place
- Direct, lead and support the development of initiatives and best practice activities in all areas of QHSE management and promote and maintain the behaviours and values of the business
- Lead the development and maintenance of the training strategy
The successful candidate will be commercial, have exceptional communication and engagement skills combined with the ability to develop long-term positive relationships. You will be highly adaptable and resilient to ensure success across a growing, agile, and fast-paced environment.
The successful individual will also have:
- Senior health and safety experience operating at a strategic level
- The ability to motivate, develop and manage high performing individuals
- A creative, open minded and optimistic approach to business and people
- A formal management qualification in health and safety and ideally environment
This is a rare opportunity to move into a highly impactful role within a quickly growing, global business. You'll work with some of the most recognised international brands and enjoy a high level of collaboration and a fast paced, hardworking culture.