Are you an experienced HSEQ Auditor or Practitioner looking for a new and exciting challenge? If so, look no further!
At Achilles Information Ltd, we have two exciting opportunities available for experienced HSEQ Auditors to join our customer-focused, forward-thinking Audit function.
Located within the South and South East regions, you will be responsible for delivering high quality, cost effective audits within the Utilities and Construction sectors, helping our customers to mitigate risks within their supply chain.
- Ensure all audits are carried out in line with relevant industry and scheme standards
- Ensure customers are contacted prior to the audit, in a timely fashion; confirming the audit schedule and providing information on how to prepare
- Undertake audit preparation work and planning in readiness for on-site audits
- Review Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ’s) in line with industry standards
- Travel to the locations of the on-site audits within the UK and Ireland
- Deliver scheduled on-site audits to meet targets in line with industry requirements
- Recognise and identify non-conformities, non-compliances and positive elements as part of the auditing process
- Create and prepare detailed accurate and grammatically correct audit reports in-line with quality requirements
- Submit completed audit reports to meet agreed community/scheme within required timeframes and service level agreements
- Undergo annual witnessed audits and licencing
- Provide constructive feedback to ensure the on-going development of the schemes
- Maintain and develop own technical competencies, skills, and knowledge of scheme rules for audit activities and required ISO standards
- Liaise, where necessary, with clients or other interested parties to provide guidance on the content of the scheme
- Assist in the undertaking of desktop audits where required.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within a customer facing auditing role (internal and/or external)
- HSEQ Audit experience within the Utilities and/or Construction sectors
- Minimum of a Tech IOSH membership
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Lead Auditor competency via examination (preferably IRCA or equivalent).
- Environmental Awareness Certificate provided by a recognised provider such as IEMA, CIEH etc.
- Full driving licence – frequent travel across the UK will be required
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK and Ireland and occasionally overseas.
- £35,000 - £42,000
- 20% bonus
- Car allowance £7584
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme