A London based Consultancy company is looking for an Interim HSEQ & Compliance Officer, immediately available for an initial 3-6 month contract period. This role is Mon/Fri with the possibility of some weekend and nights being required.
- To drive and maintain the company’s Management Compliance Systems
- Ensure effectiveness and suitability to support the business needs.
- Ensuring compliance with all ISO Accreditations’,
- Ensuring Internal operating processes, Health & Safety, Environmental & Transport Compliance including corrective and preventative measures.
- Develop and deliver training programmes when required.
- Previous experience in Management systems preferably within the Laundry industry
- Qualified in HSE practices to NEBOSH General Certificate
- Good understand of the requirements for ISO-14001, OHSAS-18001 / ISO 45001
- Lead auditor is desirable
- Good understanding of the requirements for ISO-9001 is desirable
- Good understanding of the requirements for ISO 14698:2003, CFPP01-04 & EN 14065 is desirable
- Able to provide detailed audit reports
- Excellent report writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work alone and have a flexible approach to manage their workload
- Self-motivated, proactive and forward thinking
- Able to communicate strongly at all levels
- Willing to travel and work remotely