Would you like to join Primesight? We’re Campaign Media's Commercial Sales Team of the Year, after all. We know all job ads sell an exciting, important opportunity but this one truly is. We promise. Here’s why:
- You’ll be joining one of advertising’s fastest growing sectors: out-of-home, and a company that’s making a big impression on the industry, our clients and our people.
- You’ll be working for a business that knows how to motivate and develop its people and has a culture that puts wellbeing at the heart of what we do. You’ll be joining Campaign’s Outdoor Sales Team of the Year (two years running!) and Campaign Commercial Team of the Year in 2018!
Primesight are looking for a HSEQ Advisor to join our team, the role is assigned to supporting the HSEQ Manager in ensuing health and safety compliance across the business (and our supply chain) whilst factoring in the needs of various contractual obligations.
The role will work with a range of internal stakeholders across Development, Health and Safety and Operations.
Main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- To assist with the day to day administration of the HSEQ department within the business such as ensuring that the company health and safety management and record keeping system is managed and maintained (as directed).
- Supporting the HSEQ Manager in ensuring that health and safety remains a business priority whilst also promoting a positive proactive health and safety culture across the entire business and supply chain.
- To act as the company Sentinel Co-ordinator in the management of PTS sponsored operatives including all requirements under Sentinel Scheme Rules, such as the issuing of sponsorship contracts, delivery of safety briefings covering the company policies and procedures, organising PTS medical examinations, drug and alcohol tests and PTS competence training, tracking, monitoring and recording working hours.
- Assisting in the procurement and management of the company supply chain including ongoing performance monitoring against company requirements (as directed).
- Assisting in the preparation, revision and implementation of health and safety related standards and contractual obligations.
- Delivering and maintaining the company health and safety training programme covering induction, accident reporting, lone working, young workers, pregnant employees, fire safety, first aid arrangements, display screen equipment set up and use and general safe working practices.
- Conducting (as directed) various office based Risk Assessments, workplace safety tours, periodic internal audits, supporting external audits and management reports for the purpose of identifying recommended actions for continued improvement.
Primesight has key benefits in pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and health cash plans, to name a few. We are also a strong believer in wellbeing by offering £150 annual cash for personal wellbeing pledges or day off for charity work as well offering a flexi time working programme to suit your personal life.
To apply please send CV with notice period and salary expectations to our recruitment box at email@example.com
Learn more about us at our company website, http://www.primesight.co.uk/
Primesight is an equal opportunity employer.