We are currently working with a pharmaceutical manufacturing business, who is looking to appoint a HSE Co-ordinator to one of their sites in Oxfordshire. The role will be working on a fast-paced & high-risk operation, where you will be tasked with developing and maintaining a positive HSE culture; working with colleagues at all levels of the business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful organisation and will suit an enthusiastic HSE professional with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Support the development of the HSE culture across the site – Working with key-stakeholders in helping them understand their role in HSE management.
- Support day-day activities, along with longer term HSE plans
- Carry out training and audits on a regular basis
- Work with the wider organisation in order to drive an develop new ideas
- Hold the NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum qualification
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment – ideally within a similar environment
- Maintain a hands-on approach – The ability to build working relationships is vital
- Able to work both in a team and independently
Ref - RJ 12913