|Sector||Environmental Health & Safety|
|Posted||2 months ago|
|Apply by||Wednesday, 6 November 2019|
Key responsibilities for the HSE Advisor will include:
• Develop the existing behaviour safety culture of the site, looking to continue upon the improvements that have been made in culture
• Advise contract management on all health and safety legal requirements
• Carry out compliance audits
• Coordinate health and safety training
• Lead on accident / incident investigations, looking at root cause analysis and implementing change to mitigate future risk
To be considered for this post, you must hold:
• NEBOSH Certificate
• Tech or Grad IOSH
• NEBOSH Diploma (or working towards) (advantageous)
• Internal Auditor qualification (advantageous)
• Previous experience in a similar role
Alongside the above requirements, due to the strict security clearance that will need to be obtained to access the client site, only applicants who are a British Citizen and hold a current British Passport will be considered.
Salary for this role is confidential and will be released to candidates that are successfully shortlisted.
For further information regarding the role please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000.