Health, Safety and Quality Advisor (Civil Engineering)
Stratford, East London | £43,000 + Car
Irwin & Colton have been engaged by a one of the UK's fastest growing construction companies to recruit a Health, Safety and Quality Advisor. This role will be responsible for a high-profile construction project in Stratford, East London. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious health and safety professional who is looking to develop their career further with a leader in the industry.
Responsibilities for the Health, Safety and Quality Advisor will include:
- Implementing Health, Safety and Quality policies and procedures on site
- Conducting toolbox talks, inductions and training where required
- Reviewing the production of risk assessments and method statements and answering any health and safety related queries
- Undertaking audits and inspections of the site and conducting incident investigations where required
The successful Health, Safety and Quality Advisor will have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally from within civil engineering, construction or a related industry
- NEBOSH or NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent) and ideally a quality related qualification
- Drive and enthusiasm with the willingness to learn, develop and grow in the role
Contact James Irwin on or 01923 432 632. Ref JI 3341
Irwin & Colton are a specialist Health and Safety recruitment company, based in the South East of England we recruit across the UK. We recruit all roles in the health and safety industry from Health and Safety Manager, Health and safety Director through to Health and Safety Advisor positions.