A market leading corporate Consultancy working across Health and Safety, Fire, and Electrical Compliance are looking for a Health, Safety and Fire Consultant to join their team. Based in Central London, with most work within the M25, you'll be joining a team working across all industry sectors to ensure compliance across Health, Safety, and Fire functions. This role is a result of growth within the company and is a brilliant opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant Health and Safety team. The right candidate will have a mix of Health, Safety, Fire and Training experience.
- Working to carry out a variety of fire and health and safety risk assessment based services, for clients in varying industries including commercial, retail, education and local government sectors, among others
- Duties including risk assessments, fire risk assessments, health and safety training, and the formulation of Health, Safety and Fire documents for clients as required
- Qualified to NEBOSH General Certificate level or above;
- Qualified to NEBOSH Fire Certificate level, or with another relevant Fire Qualification (Essential)
- Relevant membership with IOSH, IFE, or IRSM;
- In possession of a full UK driving license and willingness to travel as required
Reference - GR14497